Pogno
print this page

Parish church of Pogno

Already a parish in 1348 and part of the parish of Gozzano, the church of Saints Peter and Paul was built in the early 1600 over the previous Romanesque oratory and enlarged during the following century. The church with a single nave and two side aisles presents a tall grey stone bell tower, decorated with triple-lancet windows with granite pillars and white marble vaults. From the wide esplanade surrounding the church one can really enjoy a striking view over the southern Cusio area

Comuni
POGNO