San Maurizio D'Opaglio
print this page

Oratory of San Rocco

In the hamlet of Lagna is the little Oratory of Saint Rocco, first mentioned in 1617. Following the restorations carried out through the centuries and the latest in 1937 the church presents now a single central nave, an adjoining small bell tower with a bell and on the north side a small vaulted hall used as vestry. The Feast of Saint Rocco is still today celebrated with religious ceremonies.