Oleggio Castello
print this page

Oratory of San Michele

In the hamlet Ceserio stands the oratory dedicated to Saint Michael rebuilt in the mid-nineteenth secole on the ruins and with the same material of the church struck by lightning in 1810. The previous building not know the original date, but it seems that some documents after the end of the seventeenth century not pay the same in good condition and that was smaller 'extensive than the present one. Within dell'oratorio, small bill and simple lines, one can see an altar from the Baroque style, dominated by a painting depicting St. Michael Archangel.